Hello! Welcome to my website, I’m Laura, a wedding and portrait photographer from West Sussex. Wife to Andy, a poker loving fireman and mumma to a feral wild child, Lena, who is 8 (going on 18…help!)
I love photographing peoples faces. Their expressions and reactions to being around people they love is the inspiration for my business. When I take a picture of someone or something and they love it. I get a little rush of happiness and excitement and it makes me want to keep on doing it.
Other trivia about me…
- I am a lousy cook. According to my other half – my main ingredient is profanity.
- I make a good vanilla vodka and passion fruit cocktail.
- I am a sympathetic crier. If you start crying, I start crying.
- My favourite ice cream is Haagen Dazs Pralines & Cream. (Once ate 5 tubs in 1 week – best food week ever.)
- My favourite book – Romeo & Juliet ( and pretty much any love story…) Which is odd as I love happy endings…hmmm…
- I dislike posing and fake cheesy smiles – I promise, I will never to ask you to smile for me.
- I’ve discovered I use the same weird, squeaky voice when I talk to babies or dogs. Can’t just be me…